my problem

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.naturmednet.de ]

Abgeschickt von hameed am 25 Oktober, 2004 um 17:20:05

Antwort auf: Re: Aculife Magnetic Wave Therapist von Roland Victorina am 28 Januar, 2004 um 00:24:58:

Dear Sir
I am suffering from frequent urination for last Six to Seven years.mediacl test of urine are all clear.beause of this i have develpoed the complication of heart.sometiimes i have difficulty in urination and sometimes i suffer from blocage in my urination and this problem occcurs both day and night and because of this i cannot sleep well abdominal pain with loose motions also occurs for the last 1 year.i will bebe very thankful to you if you help my in this regard and also guide me how this technology will help me for this problem and also write about the points on the hand which will guide me to cure my problem.i will be waiting for your email

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Seit dem 23. März 2009 existiert ein neues Forum, welches die Beiträge der Übersichtlichkeit halber in verschiedene Themengebiete untergliedert.
Aus Gewohnheitsgründen bleibt dieses Forum noch erhalten, jedoch werden keine neuen Einträge zugelassen. Im neuen Forum finden Sie übrigens auch alle Einträge aus diesem Forum wieder!
[ Eintrag im neuen Forum hinterlassen ]

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.naturmednet.de ]